Sunday, January 3, 2010

Only Death


Let me preface that I am just about as pleased with the artwork and layout of this cassette as I am with the perfectly crafted morbid black metal that is offered here by Rebirth of Nefast. A still active project, Wann from Ireland is the sole mastermind behind this project as well as other note worthy names such as the recent Wormlust, (which I also recommend) Rebirth of Nefast is a very ethereal and focused project. If you like your black metal to be haunting in both it's audial as well as conceptual aspects, with an obsession with ghosts and the other side... you have been missing out. Limited to 300 copies, I favor this demo over most, for obvious reasons. Grab it.

1. Wrapped in the Earth
2. Flaming the Inner Sanctum
3. That Deathly Aura

No comments:

Post a Comment