Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Demo 1996


I first posted Bekhira in March with their last full length from 2005, I now return in August to introduce their original demo from 1996 to this blog. French black metal tends to have a certain style or specific aura to it and this demo is a perfect example of how well black metal can age, like some fine blood red wine. This to me showcases most of what I want to hear in black metal as it is absolutely brimming with Satanic spirit and determination, all the while pulsing with a melodic but glorious hatred. Keeping this a fairly short post I'll merely say that I highly recommend getting this demo and allowing it to rise within you so that it may stoke the fires of Hell.

1. The Grand Evil Spirit
2. Utopian Millennium
3. The Hunt of the Garwells
4. Gas the Christ

Demo '96

No comments:

Post a Comment