Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ézléýfbdréhtr Vépréùb Zùérfl Màzàgvàtre Érbbédréà


Surprisingly this is my first Moëvöt post thus far, and for those unfamiliar to the name Moëvöt or even the French black metal circle known as the Les Legions Noires, I bring you Ézléýfbdréhtr Vépréùb Zùérfl Màzàgvàtre Érbbédréà. When it comes to Moëvöt you realize that not only is this an acquired dark taste but people either consider this to be one of an extreme, it either comes off as scary to some, dumb to others, crazy to few, and genius to the initiated... I happen to be the ladder. This particular demo tape was released December 11th of 1994, also referred to as "The Coma Tapes", there is also a 24 track version of this album (both of which are included). In my opinion you can't really go wrong with Moëvöt, and once you become familiar with his style, aesthetic, and approach, you will come to hunt down all of his demos. Yet with that said, if I were to make an initial sort of first impression on anyone dealing with Moëvöt, I am immediately finding myself leaning more towards this release than any other. There are some really amazing moments here, some of these songs are just pure gems. I absolutely and highly recommend at least giving The Coma Tapes a chance, this is the occult.



1. Der Glockenturm I
2. Reflexion/Abjuration
3. Yatr Mazagvatre Erbbedrez
4. Fin De Nuit
5. Tagesanbruch
6. Larmes Crepusculaires
7. Die Dämmerung
8. Yatr Vazbagraehbbe
9. Brumes
10. Nie
11. Der Glockenturm II


Ézléýfbdréhtr Vépréùb Zùérfl Màzàgvàtre Érbbédréà

No comments:

Post a Comment