Friday, March 5, 2010

L'Élu du Mal


Bekhira recorded L'Élu du Mal in 2005 and limited it to 666 copies, this album is an absolute French classic to me, if we are going to talk about nostalgia here then this is it. For a relatively short period of time I was living in Florida near the Gulf of Mexico, going to school (pissing off all of the conservative assholes there) and absolutely drowning myself in black metal, Bekhira brings me back to walking the streets of the sunshine state and casting my hate upon the region. Regardless of how relevant that is to the readers of the blog (however few there may be) it is one of the reasons I share music here. Bekhira are majestic and captivating in their approach and set a standard for epic black metal in honor of the master, Satan. Highlight tracks include "Send Me Those Evil Words", and "The Devil and the Sorcerer", by far, I highly suggest this one.

1. Send Me Those Evil Words
2. Forgotten Nazarene
3. Medieval Deathcamps
4. The Devil and the Sorcerer
5. Impure Blood Shall Flow
6. Children of All That is Evil
7. A Thousand Demons
8. From the Most Devastated Lands
9. L'Ere Noire...

No comments:

Post a Comment